Home » » ADIL RAMI FRUSTRATED WITH AC MILAN BENCHING

ADIL RAMI FRUSTRATED WITH AC MILAN BENCHING

Written By Media Hub on Monday 15 September 2014 | 07:05


Adil Rami was happy to be part of AC Milan's 5-4 win over Parma.
The French defender started the match on the bench.
"It's important to have won the three points, we are first in the standings and we're going to play against Juventus next weekend.
"We conceded four goals against a strange Ducali, but remained decisive to win and to gain new confidence.
"I do not feel a bench player, but I think I must prove I have confidence in my ability. I have proved I can play from the beginning, the final decision rests with (Pippo) Inzaghi.
"I'll respect the choices of the coach."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Home | Advertise | Contact us
Copyright © 2013-2014. FTS Sports- Seria A - All Rights Reserved
Website Created by Feco Tech Solutions Creating Website Publishing by FTS Sports Team "A Media Outfit
Proudly Supported by Feco Tech Solutions